Skip to Content
Three-Colour Panini With Kingsey® Cheddar
- 4 Panini buns, cut in half, lengthwise
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) basil pesto
- 16 Slices of Italian plum tomatoes
- 16 Slices Kingsey® medium cheddar, white or yellow
- As required Olive oil
- Preheat a ridged stovetop grill pan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the four panini bottoms on a work surface. Spread with pesto and
top with tomato slices then cheese. Cover with the top of the bun and brush
the outsides (top and bottom) with oil.
- Place the panini on the grill pan and set
a large, heavy skillet on top to weigh them down as they cook. Grill about
3 minutes on each side, or until they are toasted and well marked and the
cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.