Skip to Content
Buddha Bowl with Kingsey® Marble Firm Unripened Cheese
- 1 L (4 cups) brown rice, cooked
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 500 mL (2 cups) arugula shoots
- 250 mL (1 cup) white (or red) beans
- 1 avocado, cut into strips
- 125 mL (½ cup) sunflower (or arugula) sprouts
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and cut in half
- 200 g (2 cups) Kingsey® marble firm unripened cheese, cubed
- 125 mL (½ cup) store-bought Asian dressing
- Divide the brown rice into 4 bowls.
- Top with the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dressing.