Skip to Content
Mini Hawaiian Pizzas with Maple Bacon and Kingsey® Shredded Pizza Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 package mini-naan bread (about 16)
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) tomato sauce
- 4 slices maple bacon, cooked until crisp, then chopped into small pieces
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) diced pineapple (fresh or canned, drained)
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) minced red onion
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Kingsey® shredded Pizza Mozzarella cheese
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) minced green onion (green part only)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the mini-naan bread over the prepared baking sheet. Spread each with a teaspoonful of tomato sauce. Garnish with bacon, pineapple, red onion, and Kingsey® shredded Pizza Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until bubbly and golden. Garnish with green onion and serve.