Skip to Content
Nachos with Pulled Pork and Kingsey® Shredded Pizza Mozzarella Cheese
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) butter
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) flour
- 250 mL (1 cup) pale lager
- 125 mL (½ cup) milk
- 400 g (4 cups) Kingsey® Shredded Pizza Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 bag nachos, store-bought
- 200 g (1 cup) pulled pork
- 125 mL (½ cup) tomatoes, diced
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) black olives, chopped
- Jalapeño, sliced
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200º C (400º F).
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat, incorporating the flour using a wooden spoon.
- Add the beer and use a whisk to mix to a smooth consistency.
- Add the milk and the Kingsey® Shredded Pizza Mozzarella Cheese. Cook while stirring until the cheese has melted. Set the sauce aside.
- Place the nachos and pulled pork in an ovenproof dish and cook on the middle oven rack for 5 minutes.
- Spoon on the sauce. Top with tomatoes, olives, jalapeño, and coriander.